Thank you for stopping by and WELCOME to the HA + ABNH Holiday blog Hop. If you are coming from the creative Bhavana Kesarkar‘s blog, you are in the right direction. Today I am happy to be part of this fun and inspirational Blog Hop showcasing Hero Arts products from the 2015 Holiday Collection.
As part of this special day Hero Arts has stashed THREE great GIVEAWAYS to readers of this hop. The winners will be randomly chosen from all of the blog hop comments across all blogs received by 11:59pm PST on Sunday, November 22nd. The announcement of the winner will be on Tuesday, November 24th at the Hero Arts Blog.
I created a card showcasing several products from the Holiday Catalog, and I have written the instructions as follows…
- Make a base card from Cerulean Layering Paper.
- Stamp Candy Stripes Bold Prints background with Pool Mid-Tone Shadow Ink.
- Stamp Winter Trees Scene over a Snow Layering Paper rectangle with Pool to Navy Ombré Ink. I put a little piece of an sticky note onto one of the tree trunks to block it from stamping.
- Stamp Joy by Lia over stamped image with Versamark. Heat emboss with Platinum embossing powder.
- Trim around the stamped rectangle with a craft knife and ruler. Mat with a golden paper rectangle. Adhere panel to card front.
- Using the Ribbon Cutting Set by Lia make a bow from golden paper. Adhere to card front.
- Embellish card with tiny Clear Gemstones.
Use a piece of a sticky note over the inked stamp when you want to block part of the image.
So now is time to hop over the next blog hop participant, talented Chitra Menon. I am including the complete list of participants below, just in case you want to start from the beginning:
Isabel Rivera Ruiz
If you happen to find a link that doesn’t work, you can hop back to the Hero Arts Blog for a list of direct links to all the blogs in today’s hop.
———- ♥ ———-
Good Luck to all! 🙂 Have a wonderful crafty week!
———- ♥ ———-