Slimline cards seem to be trendy now among cardmakers. As you know those cards are long and narrow and can fit into a #10 envelope. So today I am sharing a slimline card featuring some products that I have used for other projects in the past like the Lucky Clovers Die Set and I am also using a fabulous product featured in the new Spellbinders Catalog called Plaid Company Embossing Folder.
Good Luck Slimline Card
Be aware that my post includes affiliate links, which means that if you click on and shop through them, I will receive a tiny commission at no cost for you. Thanks!
- Lucky Clovers Die Set
- Extra Lucky ATS
- Spring Blooms Minis
- Plaid Company Embossing Folder
- Foam Squares
- Bearly Art Mini 2 fl oz Precision Craft Glue + Tip Kit
- Journey Glaze
- Fashion Gold Embellisments
- Create a folded slimline card from cardstock (8.5″ x 3.5″).
- Create a panel from cardstock (8″ x 3″) and using the embossing folder create the plaid pattern. Since the panel is longer than the folder, emboss in two parts. Mat with white cardstock and adhere to card front.
- Die-cut different sizes of clovers and the tiny flowers from green cardstock.
- Arrange tiny flowers over the largest clover and adhere them with glue and foam squares.
- Stamp sentiment with black ink over white cardstock. Color the word “good”, and apply Journey Glaze if desired. Trim panel into a banner.
- Arrange clovers and sentiment banner over card. Adhere with foam squares. Embellish card and flowers with Fashion Gold Pearls.
———- ♥ ———
Well, that’s all from me today. I´ll be back soon to share another project. Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful crafty day!
———- ♥ ———