Since the start of the pandemic, it seems like my craft hours have shrunk instead of expanding. This past year, we kept ourselves at home as much as possible. However, we were very busy making some furniture, painting, gardening and organizing. I have to be honest, I was so busy that I also kind of neglected my blog. I didn’t do it on purpose, it just happened that way. This year is passing by very quickly, but I want to be posting my cards more that once a month! I don’t really want to spend a lot of time writing my posts, so I can focus my time on creating cards and doing other things too. I want to make things a bit easier for me and for you too. I will call these new short posts “Card Recipes”. I am going to be featuring some of the new products I get and happen to be on my desk, or products that I simply would love to share with you. So, without further ado, here is my first card recipe:
For My Beautiful Friend Card
Be aware that my post includes affiliate links, which means that if you click on and shop through them, I will receive a tiny commission at no cost for you. Thanks!
- Glimmer Daisy Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set from Expressions of Spring Collection
- Diamonetta Background Glimmer Hot Foil Plate from Delicate Impressions Collection by Becca Feeken
- Heart Melt Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set from Delicate Impressions Collection by Becca Feeken
- Glimmer Hot Foil Roll – Aura
- Glimmer Hot Foil Roll – Magenta
- Glimmer Hot Foil System
- Nestabilities Essential Circles Etched Dies
- Foam Squares
- Bearly Art Mini 2 fl oz Precision Craft Glue + Tip Kit
- Fashion Gold Embellisments
- Create a folded card from cardstock. Apply Aura Hot foil to left side of cardstock using the Diamoneta pattern.
- Apply Aura Hot foil to cardstock to create flowers and leaves. Use two different tones of pink and one green cardstocks.
- Die-cut flowers and leaves. Assemble with precision glue.
- Die cut a circle from white cardstock. Make two score lines and fold to create a paper cone. Secure folds with precision glue.
- Adhere paper cone to card with adhesive. Arrange and adhere flowers to create bouquet. Use foam squares as needed.
- Apply Magenta Hot foil to cardstock to create sentiment. Die cut and adhere onto card using foam squares.
- Embellish card and flowers with Fashion Gold Pearls.
———- ♥ ———
Well, that’s all from me today. I´ll be back soon to share another project. Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful and crafty day!
———- ♥ ———