Hello everyone! I am back today to share a card that I created for the Be Brave Card Drive that is currently going on at the Fun Stampers Journey Blog. This drive is supporting the breast cancer awareness month in October. You can join the drive during this month by creating handmade inspirational cards and send them to the Journey Station. You can find more information about this drive by clicking >>>HERE<<<
This is the card that I created for the drive:
This card is quite easy to make. You will find the complete list of supplies at the end of this post, and you will see that I am using very few products to create it along with one of the stamps that belong to the Make Amazing Collection Happen by Richard Garay.
This are the instructions to replicate my card:
1. Make a card base from Bubble Gum Card stock.
2. Die cut Doily shape from Bubble Gum card stock. Adhere piece over card base a bit off the right side of the card and trim excess with scissors. Flick some Silver and Bubble Gum silk.
3. Stamp sentiment over Whip Cream card stock using Cocoa Powder ink. Die cut with its matching die. Apply Glossy Accents and Sparkles cuts over. Let dry.
4. Make a breast cancer ribbon from Satin Ribbon Bubble Gum. Affix ribbon with glue dots.
5. Adhere sentiment with foam squares.
6. Embellish card with a bud and pink sequins
———- ♥ ———-
Well, that’s all from me for today, I hope you feel inspired to participate on the Be Brave Card Drive.
Thanks for stopping by:) Have a wonderful crafty rest of the weekend!
———- ♥ ———-
Doily Die DI-0105
Cocoa Powder Color Fusion Ink IP-0016
Bubble Gum Silk IP-0092
Silver Silk IP-0090
Love Buds AC-0177
Satin Ribbon Bubble Gum AC-0105
Journey Sequins Pink World AC-0112
Journey Sparkle Cuts AC-0151
Whip Cream 8.5 x 11 Cardstock CS-0040
Bubble Gum 8.5 x 11 Cardstock CS-0099
Journey Glaze 4oz AD-0002
Journey Craft Glue 1.27 oz AD-0111
Journey Glue Dots AD-0083
Make Amazing Happen Collection by RG:
Brave You Stamp/Die Set MASD-002