I hope you all had an awesome weekend. Ours was busy, but fun. The only bad thing about my weekend was that it went by too fast 😦 Anyhow,during the weekend between doing this, and doing that I managed to create some patterned papers using Distress Inks 🙂 After I finished them, I thought they were perfect for a vintage or shabby chic style card. So this morning, I created one that features a JustRite cling set called Spread Your Wings which is a fabulous set. I also used a little sentiment included in Just Because Mini Sentiments, and this original set is one of those “must have”… The set has eighteen sentiments for every occasion, and the size is great for any card…
Today I am also sharing, how I created my patterned papers…This is really fun, because your paper doesn’t have to be perfect… so you can unleash your creativity while you are working on them 😉
Supplies you will need: Assorted colors of Distress Inks, white cardstock, stamps.
1. You are going to simply sweep your ink pad across the paper diagonally several times, creating a pattern.
2. Then, do it again in opposite direction..
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 as many times as you want in any colors you wish.
4. To finish, stamp some images randomly using a darker color.
This is another idea…
1. Use you ink pad as a stamp, and create a pattern.
2. Repeat step 1 as many times as you want with a different color each time.
3. To finish, stamp a large background on top of your pattern paper (I recommend you to use a darker color)
Thanks for visiting 🙂 Have a Great week!