Hey there! Days are flying by, but one of the things that I like to do everyday, no matter what, is to dedicate an hour or so to do my crafts. I have been organizing, doing scrapbooking, and of course my cards. Another thing that I have been trying to do is to order some craft supplies from some of my favorite stores including local stores. I really wouldn’t like to see any craft store closing their doors forever, so I am trying to help a little bit.
Anyway, here I am sharing a card that I create with some cool products from Hero Arts. I am including a quick recipe and a list of supplies too. Check it out:
My card showcases a pretty set called Hello Toucan. This set includes cute toucan images that are perfect to color. Coloring can be a good stress reliever. So nowadays it has been good for me to keep my color pencils and markers handy all the time 😉 This time, I chose my color pencils to color the cool toucan, flowers and leaves. The rest, two green tones of cardstock, a sentiment, enamel dot and glaze details.
Be aware that my post includes affiliate links, which means that if you click on and shop through them, I will receive a tiny commission. Thanks!
Quick Card Recipe:
- Create a folded card from Pesto color cardstock.
- Use the Leaves & Vines Fancy Die and a Palm color cardstock rectangle (3″ x 5.5) to create a partial background. Adhere to card with craft glue.
- Die cut a rectangle from Dove White cardstock. Stamp sentiment with black ink. Adhere over card front with foam tape.
- Stamp images with black ink over Dove White cardstock. Color with color pencils. Die cut with their matching dies. Arrange and adhere over card.
- Apply glaze details, enamel dots and a wiggle eye.
Hero Arts products: Hello Toucan | Hello Toucan Frame Cuts | Leaves & Vines Fancy Die |Nesting Rectangles Infinity Dies | Hero Hues Premiun Cardstock Pesto |Hero Hues Premium Cardstock Palm | Hero Hues Premium Cardstock Dove White |Sunset Hero Hues Enamel Dots |Intense Black Ink
———- ♥ ———
Well, that’s all from me today. I´ll be back soon to share another project. Thanks for stopping by Have a wonderful crafty rest of the week!
———- ♥ ———-