From time to time I like to make cards without using any stamping. I rely on paper, die cuts, and some embellishments to create. The project that I am sharing today is a shaker card and I made it using just a few products from the Celebrations Collection by Richard Garay 🙂
To create this card I used a pretty patterned paper from the Celebra’tions Special Occasion 12 x 12 Prints. I also used the Pierced Hearts Die set to create the window, and the All You Die set to create the big sentiment.
Besides all those fabulous products, I complemented my creation with regular white foam, gold sequins and letter stickers that I bought at my local craft store.
Here are the steps to create this card:
1. Create a base card from Oatmeal Cookie cardstok.
2. Create a rectangular panel from patterned paper and from foam. Die cut heart shaped window on both.
3. Adhere foam panel over card base and place sequins inside the window. Adhere a piece of acetate over window. Adhere patterned paper over foam panel.
4. Adhere a cardstock strip over card. Adhere letter stickers to make the word “mom”.
5. Die cut words from metallic yardstick and foam. Layer and adhere over card. Embellish with some sequins.
Graphic of the layering part:
———- ♥ ———-
Well, that’s all from me for today, I will be back soon to share another project.
Thanks for stopping by Have a wonderful crafty weekend!
———- ♥ ———-