Happy Wednesday, everyone! I am back today to share another project using Fun Stampers Journey and Richard Garay products. I recently received the new FSJ Journey Girl Planner, and I have to confess that I was a little nervous about using it. It is so nice and neat that I did not want to mess it up. I have seen how other crafters make a good use of it, and they are so creative when it is time to make shine their planners, so I was a little bit intimidated.
Well, after seen so many fantastic planner ideas on the internet, I felt inspired and I created a divider for my planner using a couple of stamp sets from the Make Amazing Happen Collection by Richard Garay, and this is how it turned out:
I made a double sided divider using the original divider as a guide (the one that it came with my planner). I am including the easy steps and supplies below so you can see the process.
Journey Girl Binder
Journey Girl 18 months Weekly Calendar
Journey Girl Divider Kit
Black an White Tassel
Whip Cream 8.5″ x 11″ card stock
Make You Stamp set
Amazing Blooms Stamp set
Make Amazing Printed Paper 6″x6″ Pad
Captivating Coral Fusion Ink
Berry Black Fusion Ink
Here is how I made my divider…
1. Make a rectangle from Whip Cream card stock using original divider measurements as a guide. Stamp sentiment with Berry Black ink and Flowers with different colors.
2 & 3. Use a mask to block flowers, and then stamp leaves.
4. Stamp a couple more leaves and small flowers randomly.
5. Laminate divider. Trim excess with craft knife. Round Corners.
6. Use original divider as a template to draw where holes need to be punched.
7. Punch holes.
8. Connect holes to edge by trimming a small piece with scissors. Now the divider is ready for your planner.
Additionally, I decorated part of the planner with the Make Amazing Printed papers, and little pieces of decorative tape. I used plain 2×2″ sticky notes and I stamped flower images on them.
I am still in the learning process of the planner world, so I have yet to use paper clips and other items to embellish my planner. As time passes, I’ll keep on utilizing my planner and planning my weeks more creatively!
———- ♥ ———-
Well, that’s all from me for today, I will be back soon to share another project.
Thanks for stopping by 🙂 Have a wonderful crafty rest of the week!
———- ♥ ———-