One of the things I love about my Journey Girl Locket is that I can always give it my personal touch. You can use it to display some of the pretty charms that are available for purchase or maybe to display more personal things like a picture or something that you have created. Tomorrow is going to be St. Patrick’s Day, so I thought it would be fun to make a shamrock for my locket . Check it out:
I took pictures of the steps of my project so you can see how easy and fun can be to create a shamrock for your Journey Girl Locket. I am also listing the products that I used.
RG Celebra’tions Special Day Stamp set
RG elebra’tions Pixie Play Fusion Ink
FSJ Journey Glaze
FSJ Butter Cream card stock
Foiled green or green card stock
Mini heart punch or die
A green seed bead
Scissors, Pencil, green marker
Step by step:
- Stamp a balloon image (Special Day stamp set) over a piece of Butter Cream card stock with Pixie Play Fusion Ink .
- Punch three mini-hearts from card stock.
- Draw the shamrock stem with a green marker.
- Apply Journey Glaze over stem, leaving a small drop on the upper end. This will hold the mini hearts on place.
- Arrange the three hearts over and around the Glaze drop.
- Put the seed bead on the center of the shamrock. Let dry.
- Using the locket spacer as a template, draw a line around it.
- Cut out with scissors.
Then, assemble the locket: glass, shamrock, spacer, glass, close the locket … and that’s it! Now my locket is ready for tomorrow!`
———- ♥ ———-
Well, that’s all from me for today, I will be back soon to share another project.
Thanks for stopping by 🙂 Have a wonderful crafty rest of the week!
———- ♥ ———-