Who doesn’t like sketch challenges? I think besides the color challenges, the sketch challenges are very fun. If you are an avid card maker like me, you will agree that sketches are always welcome, right? This Sketch Challenge will run two weeks (3/1 – 3/14). TWO winners will receive 2 sets of stamps from our April release.Winners will participate in the monthly Stampede along with the Design Team and be featured on the ME blog throughout the month with their projects using ME stamps.🙂🙂🙂 Don’t you think that challenges are a great opportunity to keep your creativity juices flowing? I do😀 So here is how to play:
- Create a project using the sketch.
- You must use a Mama Elephant stamp.
- Post the challenge graphics on your blog post.
- Link back to this Mama Elephant blog post.
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- Deadline to enter is March 14, 2013 at 12:00PM EST.
Check this out…If you don’t have any Mama Elephant stamps yet, Kryssi created 2 sets of sentiment banners, perfect for this challenge! Please visit Mama Elephant Blog to download them by clicking HERE.
Thank you for visiting Have a wonderful weekend!