Happy Monday, everyone!
Today I am sharing a card that I just made this morning. This card features Marci Ballerina by La-La Land Crafts. I love her big head…lol… just because it gives you the chance to add more details to her face and hair with Copics. You can purchase this image at the Stamper’s Dream store, along with some other La-La Land cute images that are also great for coloring. The sentiment is by JustRite and belongs to a pretty cling set called Charmed 😉 I also used My Mind’s Eye patterned papers (Tickled Pink 6×6 paper pad), pearls, tule ribbon, stitches and a polymer clay rose from my stash…
Cardstock. Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye (Tickled Pink 6×6 paper pad)
Stamps: La-La Land Crafts (Marci Ballerina) • JustRite Stampers (Charmed)
Ink: Tsukineko(Memento Tuxedo Black)
Tools. Sewing Machine • Spellbinders Nestabilities (Classic Large Ovals) • Martha Stewart (Classic Butterfly) •
Others: Tulle ribbon, polymer clay flower, pearls. Copics: Assorted Colors (see picture).
1. Make a card from cardstock.
2. Make a rectangle from patterned paper and cardstock. Stitch long sides. Adhere to card front.
3. Die cut a large oval from cardstock. Adhere to card front with foam tape.
5. Tie on Tulle ribbon.
4. Stamp, color and trim doll image. Adhere on top of oval and ribbon using foam tape.
6. Stamp sentiment. Punch into a circle and mat with a scalloped circle. Adhere with foam tape.
7. Embellish your card with pearls, butterfly and flower.
Don’t forget to stop by tomorrow…I have a couple more things to share 🙂
Hugs to all!