Hi there! Today is the last Lawn Fawn‘s sneak peek of the month. This set is called “Jessie’s ABCs” that is another font suite that will help you to create your very own sentiments and phrases. With it, I created a “Fa La La La” sentiment for a very simple winter card. This little card also features a reindeer that is included in “Critters in the Snow”…
Today I am also sharing a tutorial of how to make a spotlight…
1) You need a piece of white card stock, vellum paper, Xiron Create a Sticker or vellum adhesive, a craft knife, a pencil, and a ruler.
2. Using your pencil, ruler and craft knife you need to cut out a triangle shape. Mine is 1.5″ x 3″, but the size is up to you.
3. I made a 1.5″ x 0.5″ oval using my silhouette, but you can cut it out by hand, or using an oval die.
4. I added adhesive to both shapes using the little Xiron Create a Sticker, but you can use vellum adhesive instead.
5. Then, you assemble your spotlight over your card and presto. I used black card stock, but you can use any color.
Don’t forget to hop over to the Lawn Fawn Blog (Kelly is doing a giveaway), and also to visit my DTM pals below for more inspiration.
All the new sets are going to be available for purchase as of TOMORROW!😀
Thanks for stopping by Thanks for your comments!