Hi everyone! Thank you so much for popping in today. I’m so excited to be part of the very first Embellish Magazine Blog Hop! Which is also the first blog hop for me!!! Yaaay!!!! Who doesn’t like to hop from blog to blog, and have a lot of inspiration, tips… and maybe win a prize? 🙂 Well, I think is a lot of fun together 😀 So, along the hop be sure to leave comments on every blog. Embellish is offering great prizes for 10 lucky winners. The winners will be randomly selected from each of the blog hop participant blogs. A comment left on each of the blog hop participant’s web site will give you an entry to win one of the prizes, which include Lawn Fawn stamps, May Arts twine, Subscription to Embellish Magazine, and A New Design crinkly stained ribbon. Sounds great, right?
For this special occasion, I made a card using the color combination turquoise, brown, kraft, red, and twine which is the one being highlighted in the Embellish Magazine Premiere Issue. The color combo is fantastic, and today besides the supply list, I am also sharing the instructions 😀 (You can find them at the end of this post).
Now, you can continue feeding your inspiration, and having fun 😀
Renee Van Stralen
Sara Martina Parker
Leigh Ann Baird
🙂 You are here → Mariana Grigsby ←You are here 🙂
Kelly Marie Alvarez
Ashley Cannon Newell
The contest will be open until Monday, 5/31 at 5pm EST.
Winners will be announced Tuesday, June 1!
Be sure to leave your comment on this post ↑
Thank you so much for visiting! 🙂
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _
Card stock: ANW Crestwood •The Paper Company •
Stamps: Verve Stamps (Floral Symphony -sentiment) (Everlasting Life -flower and leaves) • (Miracles Blossom– small flower) •
Ink: Versafine (Vintage Sepia)• Versamark •
Others: EK Succes (Parisian edger punch) • Fiskars (Scalloped Sentiment) • Gems • Piercing tool • A Button • Twine • Glue dots • 3M Foam tape • Copic Marker (E33) •
1. Create an A2 card base from brown card stock .
2. Trim red card stock block (about 4.25″ x 3.5″), and punch the bottom edge.
3. Trim turquoise card stock (about 4.25″ x 2.75″), and randomly stamp the flower image.
4. Adhere together turquoise and brown blocks, and then adhere to card front.
5. Add twine and button.
6. Trim kraft card stock (about 2.75″ x 4″) and punch one of the long edges.
7. Stamp flower and sentiment images on kraft card stock. Color stems and leaves using a marker. Add some piercing along the stems.
8. Stamp flower image on a piece of red scrap and cut out the flowers using a craft knife. Adhere to stamped image. Add gems.
9. Adhere Kraft block to front card using foam tape.