Hi there! I have a card to share 😀 I made this card to play along in the MFW Picking Up the Pieces Challenge. Well, I missed it …lol…They already posted the winners 😀 Anyway, using the HA Be Happy Stamp Set, and the piecing technique I made this card:
While I was making my card, I thought it would be a good idea to share how I stamped the grass. So, I took some pictures that show how to make a continued grass image with a single stamp:
1) Stamp the grass image on a piece of white piece of paper.
2) Trim off the left, and right edges of the stamped image using detail scissors.
3) Add removable adhesive to the back of the white piece of paper (this is going to be a mask).
4) Stamp the grass image on the center of a green piece of paper.
5) Adhere the mask over the stamped image (green paper), and start stamping the grass image on both sides of the mask.
7) Move the mask over the other stamped images, and stamp again until you fill the paper with grass images on both sides.
8 ) Finally, you just need to use your craft knife to detail the grass and presto! Now you have a complete grass image for a card or any project 😀
Thanks for visiting 🙂 Have a great day!